Everyone who re-blogs this will get a flag or crest custom-designed for them, based on Tumblr layout, location [if made known], interests, personality, and other things about the user.
Cut-off is 12/7/2012 at Noon, EDT.
I feel so bad for this user but at the same time
flags and crests man
"A lot of the time when you tell someone that you’re bisexual, they ask for your credentials. They ask how many men have you dated? How many women have you dated? Which one do you prefer? Which one have you had more sex with? These are incredibly personal questions that you wouldn’t ask a straight or gay person, but bisexuality has “less validity” so we get asked all these stupid, intimate questions. And if you don’t want to answer then someone will make assumptions about you but if you do answer, and the fact is out of the three people you fucked two of them are one gender and one of them is the other then people will decide whether you are gay or straight, they’ll make the decision for you."
- Book: Liking me so far?
- Book: Slow down, do you really want to finish me tonight?
- Book: How's your heart doing?
- Book: Oops, did I break you?
- Book: Don't cry for me.
- Book: You're almost at the end!
- Book: You're going to know all the answers now!
- Book: ...
- Book: Oops, did I forget to mention I'm the first in a series?
- Book: And that the sequel comes out next year?
- Book: :)
finding a character that looks almost identical to your OC and you didn’t even know that character existed